Freedom Of The Line Ticket provide unlimited travel for up to 7 consecutive days on the West Somerset Railway for only £35 (terms and conditions apply.)
The Freedom of the Line ticket is valid on Red, Brown, Green, Blue and Yellow Days, including "Meet and Greet" events. This ticket is not valid on any special event days (marked Purple or Pink in the timetable), even if these events fall within the 7 day period. This ticket can not be used during the Flying Scotsman visit.
When purchasing your ticket you must select the first date of travel, and this will then be valid for up to 7 consecutive days.
Tickets must be purchased by midnight the night prior to travel, and will be sent emailed to you. Please print your ticket to bring with you, or bring your email on a mobile device to be checked by the ticket inspector. If you do not have a printer or a mobile device, please contact our main office on 01643 704996 where we will help you.
No dates for this event are available at the moment
|Adult Freedom of the Line||£35.00|
|Child Freedom of the Line||£17.50|
|Family Freedom of the Line||£75.00|
Tickets must be purchasedby midnight the night before you travel, your ticket will be emailed to you. Tickets can also be purchased on the day from the booking office.
Valid on Red, Green, Blue and Yellow Days. Excludes use on Purple or Pink Days.
Terms and Conditions
1. This ticket is issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of the West Somerset Railway Ltd. Full details are available on request.
2. Please check your tickets as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
3. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ascertain whether a service has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged service. If a service is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of the cancellation once we have received the relevant authorisation from the West Somerset Railway. Please note that we cannot guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of travel.
4. The management reserves the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any Rules and Regulations of the West Somerset Railway. The management may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
5. A £5 administration fee per booking will be charged for any subsequent booking alteration. No refunds will be given once tickets are issued. The Management cannot be held responsible for any tickets which are lost or stolen. we reserve the right to cancel ticket bookings which it reasonably suspects to have been made fraudulently.
6. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than West Somerset Railway, it may be voided and the holder may be refused travel.
7. The West Somerset Railway operates a No Smoking policy.
8. The West Somerset Railway accepts no responsibility for any personal property.
9. Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as visitors.
10. If a service is rescheduled, ticket holders will be offered tickets to the rescheduled service, equivalent to the face value of the ticket. If a service is cancelled, ticket holders will be offered travel on an alternative service (subject to availability) up to the value on the ticket.
11. Purchase of a ticket does not guarantee a seat unless otherwise stated.
12. All of these terms and conditions are governed by English Law.
13. The ticket holder must comply with all relevant statutes, safety announcements and West Somerset Railway Ltd regulations whilst traveling.
14. Breach of any of these conditions or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall enable the railway to refuse to carry you as a passenger.
15. Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person. We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased in excess of this number.
16. Refunds and exchanges can not be considered for the freedom of the line tickets.
17. Can not be used in conjunction with any other offer or vouchers.
18. There are no further reductions for senior citizens, disabled passengers or pass holders.
19. Not valid on any special event even if this falls in your 7 consecutive days. It is your responsibility to check the timetable before purchase as exchanges or refunds will not be given.
Please note these tickets are not valid on Special event days so please ensure you check the timetable before purchase. If there is a special event in the 7 days that you have bought the ticket we can not issue any refunds or exchanges as the tickets will still be great value on the other days.