Sunday 4th June 2017
The Run is limited to pre-1980 vehicles only.
- Cars will gather at Bishops Lydeard Railway Station, near Taunton and then follow a pre-arranged 35 mile route through stunning West Somerset scenery, wooded valleys, seaside, ancient Town and villages, with the Railway and its historic steam trains never far away. The Run ends at Minehead Station, where free parking has been arranged for the afternoon.
- The cars may gather at Bishops Lydeard Station from 9am, must arrive by 10.30, and will set off from 11.
- A route map will be sent to participants shortly before the Run. The route is approximately 35 miles long.
- The Run will end at Minehead Station in the car park adjacent to the turntable. Arrival in Minehead is expected to be 12 to 12.30. Many luncheon establishments can be found close by.
- Participants will be offered reduced rate travel for a trip on the West Somerset Railway by steam train in the afternoon for the driver and up to 4 passengers. By catching the 2.30pm train from Minehead, a full round trip can be made. Alternatively, passengers can catch the steam train from Bishops Lydeard and meet the driver in Minehead.
Entry forms and further information can be downloaded here or obtained from the Head of Commercial Services:
Colin Howard, The Railway Station, Minehead, Somerset, TA24 5BG [email protected] Tel: 01643 700383
|Sunday 4th June 2017|