During this two day event, visitors will travel behind our historic steam and diesel locomotives between all of our 10 stations. This event will center around the historic harbour town of Watchet, where the majority of the events and attractions take place. Washford and Minehead will also be holding various events and displays for visitors to explore.
Throughout the event attractions such as:
- Military train loaded with vehicles to run from Minehead to Bishops Lydeard and back each day where it will be stationed in Minehead's platform each afternoon.
- Intensive service of steam trains taking you between stations.
- Military and civilian vehicles and displays.
- RAF displays
- Forties dance on Saturday evening under the Minehead Station canopy (more details to follow).
- A 1940's hair dressing 'pop-up shop'
- Land Army, Civilian Life and Home Front displays
- Uniformed British & American troops who were both stationed in the area during the war.
- Turntable Cafe at Minehead will be open.
Tickets for the dance as well as further information will be available nearer to the event.
|Adult One Day Rover 2019||£20.25|
|Family Day Rover 2019||£50.60|
|Senior Citizen Day Rover 2019 (65+)||£19.35|
|Adult Two Day Rover 2019||£39.00|
|Young Person Two Day Rover 2019 (age 3-17)||£19.50|
|Family Two Day Rover 2019||£84.00|