Join us at the West Somerset Railway for a great family day out.
Come and see Catboy from PJ Masks on Friday 26th October 2019 at Minehead Railway Station. The hero will be making personal appearances at intervals between 10am and 4pm.
Entertainment on the day will include:
· Enjoy a steam train ride to Minehead Station from any of our stations along the line.
· Vintage bus ride trips round Minehead and sea front from Minehead Station (donations gratefully received).
· Face painting (donations gratefully received)
· Crafts (donations gratefully received)
· Entertainer on the platform
· Helter Skelter and Bouncy Castle (additional charge applies, subject to weather.)
· Buffer Stop Shop
· Turntable Café
· Trail around Minehead Station
Access to Minehead station is free, however you are able to enhance your visit by travelling on the railway from Bishops Lydeard to Minehead. The following prices will apply.
Please note, Annual Passes, Vouchers and Offers are not valid on these days.