Morning Explorer Special Offer! - ONLINE ONLY
Would you like to travel on the West Somerset Railway for a journey towards Bishops Lydeard? Imagine travelling on a heritage, train hauled by a magnificent steam locomotive, with wonderful views of the West Somerset countryside.
The “Morning Explorer” offers passengers the chance to ride on the 10.15 departure from Minehead, joining at any station along the journey. The return journey can be on any service excluding the 9.30, 10.15 and 11.15 departures from Bishops Lydeard (where they operate), providing you with the freedom to explore the line, riding on trains which are usually less busy.
£10 return for adults / £5 for accompanied children / £25 Family ticket (2 adults 2 children)
Terms and conditions:
- "Morning Explorer" tickets can ONLY be purchased online, and prior to the day of travel. Booking offices are unable to offer "Morning Explorer" tickets.
- When purchasing your ticket, you must select the date of travel - valid on red, green, blue and yellow timetable days, until the 24th July 2018 (excluding selected dates).
- The outward journey MUST be taken on the 10.15 departure from Minehead Station.
- The return journey must be on the same day as outward travel, and can be on any train EXCLUDING the 9.30, 10.15 and 11.15 departures from Bishops Lydeard (where they operate).
- "Morning Explorer" tickets are subject to availibility, are non-transferable, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- You will receive an e-ticket, sent directly to your email inbox. Either print your ticket to bring with you on the day, or bring your email on a mobile device to show the ticket inspector. Please note: you might not receive a mobile signal at the station, and it is therefore advised to screenshot your ticket to present upon inspection. If you do not have a printer or a mobile device, please contact our main office on 01643 704996 for assistance.
|Morning Explorer Adult||£10.00|
|Morning Explorer Child||£5.00|
|Morning Explorer Family||£25.00|