Explore the West Somerset Railway by purchasing your Day Rover Ticket. Your rover ticket allows you to hop on and off our service for one whole day.
The more intense the timetable, the more opportunities you will have to explore the hidden gems along the line. Standard Travel Day Rovers give you unlimited travel for the day on the West Somerset Railway - valid on Red, Blue and Yellow Days.
This excludes use on Purple or Pink Days.
Individual returns and single tickets to intermediate stations are also available to purchase, however these can only be bought on the day from one of our booking offices or from a TTI on the train.
A full journey price list can be found on our prices page.
Before purchasing your day rover, you will need to know the date you would like to travel, as this will be required when purchasing your ticket.
One Day Rovers can be used for one date only, up to and including January 1st 2020.
Discounted Rovers can be purchased up to midnight prior to the date of travel, and your ticket will be emailed to you.
Please print your ticket and bring this with you on the day, or bring your email on your mobile device to show to the ticket inspector.
If you do not have a printer or a mobile device, please do not purchase your ticket online - contact our main office on 01643 704996 where we will be able to help you.
If you require your tickets to be printed by us, and posted out to you or sent to a station for collection, there will be an administration fee of £2.00 for this service.
By purchasing your tickets through our website you are agreeing to the terms and conditions listed below.
Please ensure you read these carefully.
|Saturday 19th October 2019||10:15||Tickets available||Book Online|
|Sunday 20th October 2019||10:15||Tickets available||Book Online|
|Tuesday 22nd October 2019||10:15||Tickets available||Book Online|
|Wednesday 23rd October 2019||10:15||Tickets available||Book Online|
|Thursday 24th October 2019||10:15||Tickets available||Book Online|
|Sunday 27th October 2019||10:15||Tickets available||Book Online|
|Monday 28th October 2019||10:15||Tickets available||Book Online|
|Tuesday 29th October 2019||10:15||Tickets available||Book Online|
|Wednesday 30th October 2019||10:15||Tickets available||Book Online|
|Thursday 31st October 2019||10:15||Tickets available||Book Online|
|Saturday 2nd November 2019||10:15||Tickets available||Book Online|
|Friday 27th December 2019||10:15||Tickets available||Book Online|
|Saturday 28th December 2019||10:15||Tickets available||Book Online|
|Tuesday 31st December 2019||10:15||Tickets available||Book Online|
|Wednesday 1st January 2020||10:15||Tickets available||Book Online|
|Adult One Day Rover 2019||£20.25|
|Family (2 adults 2 Young Persons) Day Rover 2019||£50.60|
|Senior Citizen (65+) Day Rover 2019||£19.35|
|Young Person (age 3-17) Day Rover 2019||£10.15|
|Disabled One Day Rover 2019||£17.00|
|Dog One Day Rover 2019||£2.50|
|Infant (0-2) One Day Rover 2019||£0.00|
Terms and Conditions
REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS
Unfortunately we cannot issue any refunds for cancellations.
Once purchased on-line, tickets may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
No ticket may be resold.
We reserve the right to refuse entry to late arrivals.
Any discounts or offers on-line are available for limited quantities and periods only and shall not be available on bookings made by phone or in person.
Please bring along your email print out or present your ticket on your mobile device whilst travelling. Please ensure you confirmation email is downloaded to your mobile device before travelling as signal is patchy along the line.
If you do not have a printer or mobile device please do not buy your tickets online and phone us as soon as possible to book on 01643 704996, we charge a £2.00 admin fee to print and post your tickets, whether that be to a home address or to Minehead or Bishops Lydeard Station. Unfortunately we are unable to arrange for collection from other stations.
Prices are correct at time of going to press and are subject to change without notification.
TICKET TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This ticket is issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of the West Somerset Railway PLC. Full details are available on request.
- Please check your tickets as mistakes cannot be rectified.
- It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ascertain whether a service has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged service (this includes Diesel substitutions). If a service is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of the cancellation once we have received the relevant authorisation from the West Somerset Railway PLC. Please note that we cannot guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of travel. Notices of changes to services will appear on our website as soon as possible and will also be notified on social media.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any Rules and Regulations of the West Somerset Railway PLC. The management may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
- A £5 administration fee per booking will be charged for any subsequent booking alteration. No refunds will be given once tickets are issued. The Management cannot be held responsible for any tickets which are lost or stolen. West Somerset Railway PLC reserves the right to cancel ticket bookings which it reasonably suspects to have been made fraudulently.
- The West Somerset Railway PLC operates a No Smoking policy this includes e-cigarettes.
- The unauthorized use of photographic and recording equipment for public use is prohibited.
- The West Somerset Railway PLC accepts no responsibility for any personal property.
- Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as visitors.
- If a service is rescheduled, ticket holders will be offered tickets to the rescheduled service, equivalent to the face value of the ticket. If a service is cancelled, ticket holders will be offered travel on an alternative service (subject to availability) up to the value on the ticket.
- Purchase of a ticket does not guarantee a seat unless otherwise stated.
- All of these terms and conditions are governed by English Law.
- The ticket holder must comply with all relevant statutes, safety announcements and West Somerset Railway PLC regulations whilst visiting the railway.
- Breach of any of these conditions or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall enable the railway to refuse to carry you as a passenger.
- Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person. We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased in excess of this number.
CONDITIONS OF CARRIAGE FOR BICYCLES, PERAMBULATORS AND ANIMALS - CONDITIONS OF CARRIAGE - PART 2, SECTION 4 4.
Additional Conditions applicable to Bicycles, Perambulators and Animals
- Passengers may take with them by train, bicycles, perambulators, push chairs, and dogs, and such articles as the Company may from time to time permit to be taken on payment of extra charges as applicable and providing the Company has suitable accommodation. These are carried at the company’s discretion and their decision is final.
- Animals are not allowed upon passenger's seating accommodation.
- For reasons of hygiene, animals are not allowed in catering vehicles which includes all Catering Specials (Cream Tea specials, Cheese and Cider Specials, Fish and Chip Specials). Dogs are also not permitted to travel in any part of the buffet car, including the seating areas. This condition will not apply to assistance dogs accompanying registered persons.