West Somerset Railway
The Railway Station
Tel: (+44) 01643 704 996
Please phone us on 01643 704996 or email [email protected]
Dogs are permitted to travel on standard West Somerset Railway services however are not permitted to travel in the buffet car, or in any carriage where catering is being served by the company. Dogs are not permitted to travel on any of the seats and must remain on the floor at all times. Dogs are not permitted on Dining services which include Steam and Cream, Cheese and Cider and Murder Mystery Specials. If you are unsure of whether your four legged friend can join you, please contact the railway to double check.
When purchasing a Quatock Belle ticket, please see the terms and conditions below.
· If you or any members of your party are vegetarian, have any other special dietary requirements or food allergies, these must be notified at the time of booking if you indicate that you have dietary requirements, you will be contacted by one of the team over the phone a few weeks before the event. We are unable to accommodate short notice dietary requirements. If you or any members of your party have a severe food allergy, due to the nature of a train galley kitchen we are unable to guarantee that cross-contamination has not taken place.
· Saturday evening dinner services are strictly adult only. Well behaved children, minimum age 10 years, are welcome aboard luncheon services, on condition that they are fully supervised at all times and remain seated throughout the journey.
· Due to the historic design of our dining cars, with their narrow doors and gangways, it is NOT possible to accommodate wheelchairs at the tables. It is important to note that passengers with mobility issues will be required to climb up and down two steps to get into and out of the train and walk a short distance to their reserved seat. It may be possible to convey small folded wheelchairs in the brake van but only if pre-booked, as space is limited.
· All passengers are required to dress smartly and are respectfully advised that T-shirts, shorts, sportswear, jeans and trainers are not permitted.
* We do not permit smoking (including e-cigarettes) or vaping on board.
* We have no card payment facilities on board. Bar account must be settled by cash.
* We cannot make any refund in respect of unused tickets unless we are able to resell the seats prior to departure, in which case an administration charge of £10 per booking will apply.
* Passengers are carried subject to the Conditions of Carriage of the West Somerset Railway PLC, whilst every effort will be made to maintain advertised services, no liability for loss, inconvenience or delay caused by cancellation or alteration can be accepted.