Meeting 2nd February Cancelled

Due to the current weather conditions and the risk of ice tomorrow morning, it has been decided to cancel tomorrow's meeting at Oake Manor. We do not want to put the lives of our Shareholders, Staff and Volunteers at risk. 

We are currently in the process of rearranging the meeting and will contact everyone as soon as details of a new date are confirmed, we hope this will be in the very near future. Anyone who already had a reservation will automatically be transferred to the new date and venue unless you inform us otherwise. 

Anyone who had booked for the lunch at Oake Manor will automatically be refunded.

1st February, 2019
1 Min Read

Other News